Why should children acquire motor skills?
Society today is predominantly urban, so children must be educated in movement and activity in order to:
• Promote sound psycho-physical development
• Lay the foundations for an active lifestyle
• Prevent obesity and consequent illness
• Recognise hazards and be able to assess risks
• Participate happily in games with peers
• Access sports activities
To learn more you can find this article on page 95 of the book “Primo Sport” downloadable free here.
Se ti è piaciuto questo articolo, condividi sui tuoi social!